My home decor passions include chairs and lighting, so I decided to try creating lights for my ball joint doll collection. What I discovered was that I could create unique, miniature Victorian lampshades suitable for 1:4 scale dolls and used many of the craftsman skills I have developed over the years.
These fantastically unique Miniature Victorian doll are made in a custom printed silk over a hand-made frame and richly embellished in Victorian lampshade style. The lace and ribbon is hand colored, the fringe beaded using beautiful quality Czech glass beads. The base is a combination of soldered antique brass stampings, beads and brass cold cast base.
If you are interested, I sell them from time to time in my Etsy store: Surreal Designs.
– great for home decor or as a doll lamp
– perfect for dolls – 35cm to 50cm – 16″to 18″
– 1/4 size, MSD / minis, fashion dolls
– Porcelain or resin (bjd) ball joint dolls and fashion dolls
– Brands such as Enchanted Doll, Popovy Sisters, Soom Mini Gem, Doll Chateau, Marmite Sue, Tonner
– height to top edge of lampshade 44 cm
– overall dimension 45cm x 13cm x 9cm
– powered by 2 x AA batteries
– light bulb can be removed for repair
1. The light does not illuminate a room or a doll house room. It is a very soft, small bulb to create a gentle glow only.
2. Does not include dolls or other accessories – this is for photographic purposes only.
3. My lamps are all hand made and therefore beautifully imperfect!!
4. Photography is done by me an exact reproduction of colors is very difficult but I try my best.
5. Batteries not included in overseas postage.
CAN POST ANYWHERE:
Comes well packaged in a solid box with plenty of bubble wrap.
Note: if postage costs more than the Etsy calculation, I will advise of additional charges. Registered and priority post available, let me know so I can quote options.
Always the artist